Microsoft Office 2019 is one of the most used Microsoft Software used by both Windows and Mac users. After the release of the preview version in the first half of last year, the product was finalized and is now available to users. Office 2019 includes updated versions of applications from the suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. In particular, there is no OneNote migrated from Office to Windows 10. Already many has purchased Microsoft Office for both official and personal use. If you’re looking to upgrade Microsoft office then here in this article we provide you the details for the same.
Office 2019 requires an upgrade to Windows 10 because it is not officially supported in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Here are the main features of this version.
- General improvements for all applications in the package
- Black theme
- SVG and icon support
- Improved handwriting support
- The Word icon has become larger
- Learning tools, text spacing, voice dictation
- Reading the text aloud
- Improved ink support
- Adding SVG icons and graphics, 3D models
- Improvements in Accessibility Checker
- The Excel icon has become larger
- Precision cell selection
- New data analysis features
- New chart types, 2D maps
- New formulas, Excel functions
- Data Protection (DLP) in Excel
- Publish to Power BI
- PowerPivot Improvements
- Large PowerPoint icon
- Morph transition
- Zoom effect to move to specific slides, sections, and parts of your presentations
- Insert and manage icons, SVG and 3D models, convert SVG icons to shapes
- Export 4K Video
- Large Outlook icon
- Automatic download of one drive attachments
- The ability to see the answers
- Focusing incoming calls
- Voice dictation and reading aloud
- Adding multiple time zones to your calendar
- The Access icon has become larger
- Support for big numbers (bigint)
- Returns the dBase format of import, binding, or export
- Sorting a property sheet for forms and reports
- The property “label Name” for the controls
- Large Visio icon
- Built-in database modeling
- Creating visual drawings of the frame
- New UML tools
- Improved import of the AutoCAD format
- Linking tasks in columns using the drop-down menu
- task summary field to help clarify the overall structure of your project
- Timestamps and task progress indicator
- Improve the availability
Office 2019 is the first release to offer a 64-bit version by default. 64-bit Office has been available since Office 2010, but Microsoft recommended using the 32-bit version for compatibility with add-ons.
Official Office 2019 System Requirements
- Dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher
- 2.0 ghz + for skype for business
- 4 gb of ram for 64-bit systems; 2 gb of ram for 32-bit systems
- 4.0 gb of free disk space
- Screen resolution 1280 x 768 or higher
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- internet access is not required. Activation – on the Internet or by phone, as well as on KMS or MAK for businesses.
Note: You can’t install Office 2019 with Office 2016. This scenario is not supported.
The Office 2019 edition, like its predecessors, has a permanent license, unlike Office 365, where you continue to pay for a subscription to use the programs in the package. Microsoft has announced that this will not be the last version of Office to have a permanent license. However, you can always buy Microsoft Office 2019 For Mac or Windows without any hassle. We mysoftwarespro.com is known to provide software at a very reasonable price with dedicated sales and support team.
Below we have provided the links to easily purchase Microsoft office 2019.
Further if you need any sort of support regarding buy windows product key or any software related technical details simply give us a call @ 1-855-200-4549. Support for Office 2019 will end at the same time as Office 2016. Traditionally, office releases have received 10 years of support, but this release is an exception, and it only gets 7 years of support.